- How old of vehicle needs a garage inspection?
- If I am in an accident what should I do?
- My son/daughter got their learners permit, should I add them to my policy?
- My vehicle is 10 years old, how come it is so much to insure – shouldn’t it be cheaper the older it gets?
- Should we insure our son/daughter on their own policy or should we add them to ours?
- Who can drive my vehicle?
How old of vehicle needs a garage inspection?
If I am in an accident what should I do?
Be Calm. Be Prepared.
Make note of:
- Other vehicle information such as:
- License plate number
- Vehicle model, make and year
- Insurance company and policy number from their insurance pink card
- Drivers contact information including:
- Full name
- Phone Number
- Drivers license number
- Any witness information
You could note road and weather conditions.
Discuss the accident with the police only. Get estimates of your damage if possible, if the damage is over $2000 you will need to file a police report and you will need to report it to your insurance company.
My son/daughter got their learners permit, should I add them to my policy?
A child does not need to be added until they have their class 5 drivers license, but they should always have an adult with them when they are driving.
My vehicle is 10 years old, how come it is so much to insure – shouldn’t it be cheaper the older it gets?
Vehicle premiums are based on individual driving records, Insurance history, theft rates, the cost of vehicle parts, and so much more.
Contact us for more details. We are always happy to provide more information.
Should we insure our son/daughter on their own policy or should we add them to ours?
Rates are based on who is the principal driver and how many automobiles are in the household. Equal vehicles to drivers will cost the same as on their own policy.
We recommend putting them on their own policy.
Call for details, we are happy to explain.
Who can drive my vehicle?
You can give permission to anyone who has a valid drivers license; but you must be prepared to accept responsibility for that person and the way that they drive.
If they should be involved in an accident it will be your insurance that will respond and your policy will get rated for it.